If citizens and politicians sat down with a blank sheet of paper today, this is the 'Democracy' they would design for tomorrow. It is a quick, easy and comprehensive paradigm (or platform) shift using current technologies. Simply, every 'thing' in every sector across society has a virtual representation in a society-wide, blockchainified, massively scalable databases accessible to everyone. Wisdom Networks organise and focus the wisdom of crowds around every 'thing' in society, everywhere for everyone via mobile devices. The outcome is a real-time, Zero Marginal Cost, transparent and accessible Network Society that delivers a Third Industrial Revolution jump in productivity and quality of life for everyone. The crowd can begin with a small problem and expand to sector, country, region and the Global Village.
exchanges all 6 elements of wisdom between politicians, citizens and bureacrats to enable real-time citizen participation, contribution and decision-making to all aspects within a democratic society and around the world in real-time via mobile devices by applying the Network Society development model. Zero Marginal Cost Networks (internet, massively scalable 'blockchainified' databases, wisdom networks, mobile devices, distributed apps, distributed databases, open source software etc) and the resulting Network Society development model offer a superior, efficient, effective global and costless means to organise society (sectors, countries and the Global Village) and focus community wisdom on society outcomes and a Minimum Life (or enhanced Basic Income) for everyone.
Enables the 3rd Industrial Revolution, distributed prosperity, distributed governance, government transformation, economic transformation, society transformation, all-inclusive citizen empowerment, Network Democracy, democratisation across every sector and country and accelerates the Shift to Network Society.
Network Society unites people within a few networks. Industrial Economy divides people with millions of hierarchies.
Network Society consolidates all 8 types of capital underlying prosperity and 6 types of wisdom in a few networks to crowd create satisfaction and a Minimum Life (or enhanced Basic Income) for everyone at 'Zero Marginal cost', rather than exponential fragmentation, centralisation and high marginal cost of the Industrial Economy. Launch in 90-180 days. Transformation in 2-5 years.
Quickly switch between things, books, sectors, countries, languages ... only 3 clicks to participate or contribute to any 'thing' in the world!
Network Democracy - real-time citizen participation across government, democracy and industry
Network Democracy is a subset of Network Society. Network Democracy is the combination of Government Wisdom, Governance Wisdom (Industry) and Democracy Wisdom. Network Society comprehensively empowers people across every sector within society. It also empowers people beyond their own activities. People in a Network Society can have a profound impact on global governance with citizen participation around the world. Network Society enables real-time citizen participation and contribution across government, industry, democracy and corporations. Rather than citizen participation with a single vote for a political party or a yes/no question, technology can enable citizens to participate and and contribute daily on individual issues in industry, government, democracy across any organisation, institution or global project.
A comprehensive description is available from the article: Network Democracy: restoring the balance with real-time, comprehensive citizen participation across government, democracy and industry
One network could provide comprehensive citizen participation, governance, transparency, wisdom and access to government and industry. Stage 1 would deliver Government Wisdom with a specific focus on collective governance. Stage 2 could deliver broader citizen participation. Stage 3 could deliver build on collective government wisdom and include the democratic process. Additional stages could include industry governance and other aspects of society.
Society growth is dynamic, driven by real-time citizen participation in open networks and anti-fragile
- The 'Industrial Economy' model for determining '(economic) growth' is planned and expanded by government and industry which organises money, infrastructure, hierarchy, centralised decision making, annual planning cycles and markets to determine society focus and expansion. The people in a Network Society drive Society Growth with real-time knowledge, planning, effort and broad consensus captured and applied in all 'Community of Common Interest' wisdom networks across society. Priorities, resource allocation, capital allocation, effort and outcomes are determined by real-time citizen activity (pseudo voting) across society in real-time networks.
- Any individual could download and deploy a wisdom network in 90-180 days to focus wisdom to focus local, national or global wisdom on community of common interest, society problem, need or challenge. Society Growth is dynamically with real-time citizen demand for network features, sector, country, regional and global networks satisfied by any individual creating a wisdom network in 90-180 days.
- Entrepreneurs, governments, telcos and industry build a supply of wisdom networks that present the people and society with opportunity for Society Growth. Wisdom Network demand (citizen participation and contribution) determines where society expands by prioritising features, functions, wisdom and effort amongst competing local, sector, country and global networks. Wisdom networks can be launched in 90-180 days and achieve local, sector, country or global transformation in 1-5 years.
- Rather than voting for between policies of two political parties, annual planning cycles and capital allocation based upon return on Investment, Society Growth is determined by real-time wisdom network demand (citizen participation and contribution) and supply (proposals to society by anyone) determines community consensus in real-time across sectors, countries and globally. The many (rather than the few) collectively determine the features, functions and growth path of society in Zero marginal Cost networks.
- In an Industrial Economy the economic and political spheres of society are separated, fragmented, batch processed and opaque. A Network Society integrates the political and economic spheres and makes them real-time, transparent and integrates what was previously divided, fragmented, batch processed and opaque. Network Society consolidates political and economic spheres into a single mesh network which is real-time, transparent, accessilble to all and driven by the people.
- Wisdom networks are the foundation for real-time people-driven Network Society. Government can focus on governance as the responsibility of organising society is returned to the people.
Fragile hierarchies and economies vs. Anti-fragile networks and society
- Human intervention centralises power and prosperity and fragments society amongst hierarchies. The result is the Industrial Economy and a fragile society. Industrial Economy neither adapts or gets stronger when stressed. It continually needs to be fixed and distortion, exponential complexity and inherent systemic risk inevitably leads to crisis and collapse.
- Zero Marginal Cost technologies and the resulting Network Society are antifragile. They get better over time, when stressed and when shocked (like nature). They are driven by people and the crowd creates stability, improvement and has neglible risk as a result of design and processes more closely reflecting nature. No single piece becomes too big or presents a risk that could ultimately cause the failure of society. The outcome is a simple person to person network (with 7bn people).
To understand wisdom and Network Society, you must read 'Country' page first
Sectors are a subset of the Network Society. Each sector is a subset of the Network Society. Within a Network Society, sectors and countries use a common method ( things = books = sectors = countries = global village) to exchange wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge wisdom). There are exponential benefits from using a common method of exchanging wisdom across individuals, families, sectors, countries, regions and the global village, rather than fragmenting wisdom and sectors using an Industrial Economy model. Network Society development model enables citizens to actively participate in sector governance and service delivery within the community, rather than citizen non-participation because sector governance and service delivery is isolated in hierarchies outside the community.
NOTE: Country pages provide a comprehensive introduction to the Network Society development model. Sector pages only offer brief extracts and some sector specific content. To understand wisdom, you MUST READ a country page for a comprehensive overview of the Network Society development model.
Restoring the Balance with Network Democracy
Collective government wisdom (government wisdom and citizen participation) can also be extended to democracy. Our society does not facilitate “the active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life”, but it can. Democracy is batch processed in which representatives are elected and are then responsible for decisions until the next election. If real-time active participation was facilitated, then it is likely that “the active participation of people, as citizens, in politics and civic life” and encourage or enforce a society “in which laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens”.
The outcome would be a Shift from Industrial Democracy which enables citizens to vote once every few years, to Network Democracy (or Democracy Wisdom) that allows citizen to vote every day on every thing. Citizen Participation would move beyond a vote between 2 political parties to participation, contribution and participative decision-making across any “thing”, every day.
Democracy Wisdom examples
- Procurement: all things in procurement processes across government can be revealed and collective contribution and effort organised.
Collective governance, decision making and action: policy or resolution things can be published. Contribution and discussion takes place. A poll is undertaken on the policy. Tasks are assigned a project plan “things” published to focus the wisdom of the crowd.
- A Democratic election: this is a combination of “electorate” and “poll” things. Each “electorate” has a poll amongst competing candidates.
- Candidate books: Candidates can provide real-time communication, participation and collaboration with people within their electorate. Politicians can publish “policy” things and have an online discussion or poll to gauge voter sentiment. A Candidate book would be a comprehensive statement of every “thing” relating to a politician.
- Politician Book: each politician could maintain a book of things which can contain a comprehensive statement of the past activities, present priorities and future decisions. This includes policies, expenses, financial statements, conflicts of interest, etc. Any citizen could participate and contribute in any “thing”.
Country Wisdom strategy - One potential path
One potential path:
- Stage 1 Equity market transformation: enables collective wisdom for innovation, ventures, SME's and large companies
- Stage 2. Government Wisdom: enables real-time, transparent citizen participation across government, industry, corporations and democracy
- Stage 3. Economic Transformation: evolve to other 'things' and sectors (health, education, equity market, etc) and achieve Network Society.
- Stage 4. Humanitarian Transformation: helping those in crisis locally and globally simply involves adopting people and their things into your network society.
- Stage 5. Democracy Transformation: evolve to organise all 'things' in the democratic process to enable real-time, comprehensive citizen participation in the governance of society and its key institutions.
- Stage 6. Education Wisdom: evolution produces more with less. Unemployment is an inevitable result. Normally, people are redeployed to new sectors. These are not normal times and this process is suspended with increasing unemployment. Education Wisdom provides a global platform for educating everybody, integrating with industry and achieving a prioritised, global focus to solve some the world’s greatest challenges.
Network Society provides a quantitative and qualitative improvement over the Industrial Economy. Wisdom Networks and the resulting Network Society yields 9 times more than an Industrial Economy by organising Productive Knowledge and every ‘thing’ using the cloud, people and their devices. An Industrial Economy only values people based upon the work they apply within hierarchies to earn an income. Network Society values people based upon their contribution to networks spanning sector, country and global networks.
Introduction documents (Stage 3)
Wisdom Networks enable "The Third Industrial Revolution" and accelerate The Shift from Industrial Economy (candles) to Network Society (electricity). The documents outline the use of wisdom networks to achieve the "1 [Country]" objectives of "Government Transformation" and "Economic Transformation". The [Country] Wisdom Network pursues Economic Transformation. The [Country] Government Wisdom pursues Government Transformation.
Our introduction documentation consists of 5 documents. Two encompass Economic Transformation. Two encompass Government Transformation. Current versions can always be downloaded from the links provided.
The five documents are:
- a letter providing an overview of, and links to, key documents organised in two separate themes - Economic Transformation and Government Transformation (approx 2 pages)
- a [Country] Wisdom Network Introduction letter (PDF ; approx 6 pages)
- the [Country] Wisdom Network presentation (PDF ; approx 60 slides)
- The [Country] Government Wisdom introduction letter (PDF ; approximately 4 pages)
- The [Country] Government Wisdom presentation (PDF ; approximately 50 slides)
Our groups pursue wisdom (not irrationality or dysfunction)
Our Groups pursue Wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge, wisdom). The purpose of our groups is to organise wisdom for each community of common interest - countries, sectors or explore new applications. Wiser groups are separated from irrational ones with 4 key attributes (diversity of opinion, independence, decentralisation, aggregation) and the 8 conjectures capture the 'wisdom of crowds' approach. Our groups will be moderated (people banned and comments removed) where wisdom is not contributed. Groups are not a place for irrationality, they are a place for constructive statements that genuinely explore the potential of a wisdom network in achieving prosperity within a community of common interest. Why you think something is exponentially more valuable than what you you think. Unprofessional, unconstructive or worthless contribution will result in comments removed and members removed from the group.
We aim to provide a safe productive place for all stakeholders in society to develop wisdom about the possibility of a wisdom network in achieving community outcomes. With this in mind, we have established groups in Google+, Facebook and specific country networks. Some are public, some are private with strict rules regarding confidentiality. We can not advance wisdom without groups, but all groups must pursue wisdom. Your participation in groups should be considered an enhanced private conversation in a community with a common interest in achieving wisdom within a specific community. Groups also provide the means to achieve global wisdom in our content (introduction documents, countries and sectors) by harnessing global and local wisdom across the world. Our groups are listed here. Our Google Drive folders are listed here.
NOTE:To be accepted, each member's profile must include a photo and must reveal how they can contribute wisdom to the group.
Our people contribute wisdom in our, or your, groups (not evangelism)
We can also participate in private groups established for specific purposes.Our team would be pleased to participate in groups established by others. Please contact us if you would like one of Our people to participate and contribute in a group established by you. Our people will always focus on the applicability of Wisdom Networks given the unique attributes of a specific community of common interest. We will not evangelise. We aim to contribute and encourage the creation of wisdom. If we don’t contribute ‘wisdom’ to your group, then we would expect our comments and people to be removed as well.
If you want to include Google Plus Community Badges on your web site, please see this Google Badge page.
Network Society is a mesh (or pyramid) of linked country, sector and global Wisdom Networks
Each network seamlessly integrates with others to crowd create a mesh of people, their devices and things in the Internet of Everything (IoE)
20 minute video introduction
Wisdom Networks accelerate the Shift from Industrial Economy to Network Society. This is analogous of a shift from candles to electricity. Developing countries can jump an economic development stage and go straight to Network Society. This is analogous to jumping the investment in fixed copper telecommunications networks and installing cheaper, faster mobile phone networks.
Distribution: We use Google Drive for to distribute documents. We do provide a link to Google Drive folders for various countries and sectors. By clicking on the link, we are sent your request for access to the folder. The email address you use to make the request and the Google+ profile should inform us about you. We are keen to share and collaborate with people with an interest in the sector or country requested. If you do not have a Google+ profile or account, please use contact our people or email us using the contact us button on the left to arrange alternative or anonymous access.
Collaboration:We are keen to collaborate with local people with local knowledge in each country. Google Drive provides a means for collective editing and creation of documents in a single location.
Wisdom Networks enable all-inclusive citizen empowerment and democratisation across every sector. 100 times more addressable data means 10,000 times more patterns (or knowledge) and "a profound change in the economics of the world we live in".
Network Society empowers every person by organising every “thing” in Society in the “Internet of Everything" (IoE) into shared books, just like people already do with their social lives. Everyone can participate and contribute to every “thing”, everywhere, across every sector in society in real-time via their mobile devices. Network Society organises collective knowledge, collective governance and collective action in real-time. Network Society is “The App” that drives economic and social development across sectors and countries. Our sector pages provide comprehensive information including screenshots and community definitions (in IoE terms).
Sectors - Google Drive folder access
Due diligence - Google Drive folder access
Consumer Wisdom ($100 per subscriber) - 1m subscribers create $1.2bn in shareholder value
1m subscribers acquired in 2 years generates annual revenue of $100m yielding $70m in profit and creating more than $700m (Telco P/E of 13) to $1.2b (Internet P/E of 25) in shareholder value. 100k subscribers acquired over 2 years generates 10m in revenue yielding $7m in profit and creating more than $70m (Telco P/E of 13) to $120m (Internet P/E of 25) in shareholder value. This assumes ARPU consumer pricing of $100.
Additional information and explanation is available on our Wisdom Network financial model page.
Industrial Wisdom - ($1,000 per subscriber) - 1m subscribers creates $12bn in shareholder value
High value industries like Equity Market and Health could generate an ARPU of $1,000 per user. These could have a global audience to attract 1m subscribers. Simplistically, 1m subscribers create = $12bn in shareholder value.
Ventures - Google Drive folder access
What is your role in the Shift?
Read our ’16 point plan to achieve transition, wisdom, prosperity and peace’! Choose a country, sector or institution! Own your role in the transition! Interested in working with wisdom? Please join our LinkedIn Group or a community.
- Regular newsletter (meaningful content only)
- Access to our financial model template
- Access to social network groups in health, education, equity market, Networked Society and Global Wisdom. See contact page for details or our public groups.
- Add "Thinker, Wisdom Networks" project to your LinkedIn profile
- Intended for clients, their people and others actively working on a Wisdom Network project
- Producers assemble the people, software and business
- Private groups for collaboration
- Real-time access to "master" Wisdom Networks to provide demonstrations to third parties
- online and on-site support
- Add "Producer, Wisdom Networks" to your LinkedIn profile
- All the benefits of prior levels
- Private support from one of our people to help drive adoption of large numbers of people
- Discretion assured (unless otherwise agreed)
NOTE: Our inspiration for the titles Thinkers, Builders, Producers comes from here.
First Mover Advantage
First Mover Advantage will be critical. The "Third Industrial Revolution" means that a much smaller group of people achieve the same service sector outcomes with only a few countries providing these services for the global community. Any country could develop significant shareholder value, export revenue and prosperity by adding a "Third Industrial Revolution" strategy to their sectors. 30 Telecommunications companies (or one of them) are uniquely positioned to transform the lives of 76.1% of the global population in 2 years. Anyone that could assemble a community with a common interest could deploy a wisdom networks. Celebrities may in fact be the most effective in encouraging adoption and the use of wisdom networks across sectors and countries.
Our service offering: