If students, parents and principals sat down with a blank sheet of paper today, this is the education system they would design for tomorrow. It is a quick, easy and comprehensive paradigm (or platform) shift using current technologies. Simply, every 'thing' in every sector across society has a virtual representation in a society-wide, blockchainified, massively scalable databases accessible to everyone. Wisdom Networks organise and focus the wisdom of crowds around every 'thing' in society, everywhere for everyone via mobile devices. The outcome is a real-time, Zero Marginal Cost, transparent and accessible Network Society that delivers a Third Industrial Revolution jump in productivity and quality of life for everyone. The crowd can begin with a small problem and expand to sector, country, region and the Global Village.
exchanges all 6 elements of wisdom between students, teachers, parents, industry, researchers around the world in real-time via mobile devices by applying the Network Society development model. Zero Marginal Cost Networks (internet, massively scalable 'blockchainified' databases, wisdom networks, mobile devices, distributed apps, distributed databases, open source software etc) and the resulting Network Society development model offer a superior, efficient, effective global and costless means to organise society (sectors, countries and the Global Village) and focus community wisdom on society outcomes and a Minimum Life (or enhanced Basic Income) for everyone.
Enables the 3rd Industrial Revolution, distributed prosperity, distributed governance, government transformation, economic transformation, society transformation, all-inclusive citizen empowerment, democratisation across every sector and country and accelerates the Shift to Network Society.
Network Society unites people within a few networks. Industrial Economy divides people with millions of hierarchies.
Network Society consolidates all 8 types of capital underlying prosperity and 6 types of wisdom in a few networks to crowd create satisfaction and a Minimum Life (or enhanced Basic Income) for everyone at 'Zero Marginal cost', rather than exponential fragmentation, centralisation and high marginal cost of the Industrial Economy. Launch in 90-180 days. Transformation in 2-5 years.
Quickly switch between things, books, sectors, countries, languages ... only 3 clicks to participate or contribute to any 'thing' in the world!
To understand wisdom and Network Society, you must read 'Country' page first
Sectors are a subset of the Network Society. Each sector is a subset of the Network Society. Within a Network Society, sectors and countries use a common method ( things = books = sectors = countries = global village) to exchange wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge wisdom). There are exponential benefits from using a common method of exchanging wisdom across individuals, families, sectors, countries, regions and the global village, rather than fragmenting wisdom and sectors using an Industrial Economy model. Network Society development model enables citizens to actively participate in sector governance and service delivery within the community, rather than citizen non-participation because sector governance and service delivery is isolated in hierarchies outside the community.
NOTE: Country pages provide a comprehensive introduction to the Network Society development model. Sector pages only offer brief extracts and some sector specific content. To understand wisdom, you MUST READ a country page for a comprehensive overview of the Network Society development model.
Society growth is dynamic, driven by real-time citizen participation in open networks and anti-fragile
- The 'Industrial Economy' model for determining '(economic) growth' is planned and expanded by government and industry which organises money, infrastructure, hierarchy, centralised decision making, annual planning cycles and markets to determine society focus and expansion. The people in a Network Society drive Society Growth with real-time knowledge, planning, effort and broad consensus captured and applied in all 'Community of Common Interest' wisdom networks across society. Priorities, resource allocation, capital allocation, effort and outcomes are determined by real-time citizen activity (pseudo voting) across society in real-time networks.
- Any individual could download and deploy a wisdom network in 90-180 days to focus wisdom to focus local, national or global wisdom on community of common interest, society problem, need or challenge. Society Growth is dynamically with real-time citizen demand for network features, sector, country, regional and global networks satisfied by any individual creating a wisdom network in 90-180 days.
- Entrepreneurs, governments, telcos and industry build a supply of wisdom networks that present the people and society with opportunity for Society Growth. Wisdom Network demand (citizen participation and contribution) determines where society expands by prioritising features, functions, wisdom and effort amongst competing local, sector, country and global networks. Wisdom networks can be launched in 90-180 days and achieve local, sector, country or global transformation in 1-5 years.
- Rather than voting for between policies of two political parties, annual planning cycles and capital allocation based upon return on Investment, Society Growth is determined by real-time wisdom network demand (citizen participation and contribution) and supply (proposals to society by anyone) determines community consensus in real-time across sectors, countries and globally. The many (rather than the few) collectively determine the features, functions and growth path of society in Zero marginal Cost networks.
- In an Industrial Economy the economic and political spheres of society are separated, fragmented, batch processed and opaque. A Network Society integrates the political and economic spheres and makes them real-time, transparent and integrates what was previously divided, fragmented, batch processed and opaque. Network Society consolidates political and economic spheres into a single mesh network which is real-time, transparent, accessilble to all and driven by the people.
- Wisdom networks are the foundation for real-time people-driven Network Society. Government can focus on governance as the responsibility of organising society is returned to the people.
Fragile hierarchies and economies vs. Anti-fragile networks and society
- Human intervention centralises power and prosperity and fragments society amongst hierarchies. The result is the Industrial Economy and a fragile society. Industrial Economy neither adapts or gets stronger when stressed. It continually needs to be fixed and distortion, exponential complexity and inherent systemic risk inevitably leads to crisis and collapse.
- Zero Marginal Cost technologies and the resulting Network Society are antifragile. They get better over time, when stressed and when shocked (like nature). They are driven by people and the crowd creates stability, improvement and has neglible risk as a result of design and processes more closely reflecting nature. No single piece becomes too big or presents a risk that could ultimately cause the failure of society. The outcome is a simple person to person network (with 7bn people).
Hardware complexity to Software simplicity
The complexity of physics can be simplified to e=mc2. The complexity of society can be simplified to Things = Books = Sectors = Countries = Global Village. This formula represents the design of software that organises Network Society. An Industrial Economy divides people using hierarchies within countries and globally using physical (ie hardware) tools to organise society. Network Society unites people with few networks in sectors, countries and Network Democracy around the world using virtual (ie software) tools to organise society. The primary means for organising society becomes networks of people organised by software at zero marginal cost with immediate outcomes, rather than isolated, physical hierarchies using expensive infrastructure with uncertain outcomes over long timeframes. The 'Global Village' becomes a mesh of countries and sectors. Each country is unified by software as '1 Country'. All countries are unified by software as '1 Global Village'. Network Society simply comes 'Over the Top' (OTT) of society and virtually organises every 'thing' in the cloud.
Education Wisdom presentation
Education Wisdom demonstrated (video)
Our groups pursue wisdom (not irrationality or dysfunction)
Our Groups pursue Wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge, wisdom). The purpose of our groups is to organise wisdom for each community of common interest - countries, sectors or explore new applications. Wiser groups are separated from irrational ones with 4 key attributes (diversity of opinion, independence, decentralisation, aggregation) and the 8 conjectures capture the 'wisdom of crowds' approach. Our groups will be moderated (people banned and comments removed) where wisdom is not contributed. Groups are not a place for irrationality, they are a place for constructive statements that genuinely explore the potential of a wisdom network in achieving prosperity within a community of common interest. Why you think something is exponentially more valuable than what you you think. Unprofessional, unconstructive or worthless contribution will result in comments removed and members removed from the group.
We aim to provide a safe productive place for all stakeholders in society to develop wisdom about the possibility of a wisdom network in achieving community outcomes. With this in mind, we have established groups in Google+, Facebook and specific country networks. Some are public, some are private with strict rules regarding confidentiality. We can not advance wisdom without groups, but all groups must pursue wisdom. Your participation in groups should be considered an enhanced private conversation in a community with a common interest in achieving wisdom within a specific community. Groups also provide the means to achieve global wisdom in our content (introduction documents, countries and sectors) by harnessing global and local wisdom across the world. Our groups are listed here. Our Google Drive folders are listed here.
NOTE:To be accepted, each member's profile must include a photo and must reveal how they can contribute wisdom to the group.
Our people contribute wisdom in our, or your, groups (not evangelism)
We can also participate in private groups established for specific purposes.Our team would be pleased to participate in groups established by others. Please contact us if you would like one of Our people to participate and contribute in a group established by you. Our people will always focus on the applicability of Wisdom Networks given the unique attributes of a specific community of common interest. We will not evangelise. We aim to contribute and encourage the creation of wisdom. If we don’t contribute ‘wisdom’ to your group, then we would expect our comments and people to be removed as well.
If you want to include Google Plus Community Badges on your web site, please see this Google Badge page.
Network Society is a mesh (or pyramid) of linked country, sector and global Wisdom Networks
Each network seamlessly integrates with others to crowd create a mesh of people, their devices and things in the Internet of Everything (IoE)
20 minute video introduction
Wisdom Networks accelerate the Shift from Industrial Economy to Network Society. This is analogous of a shift from candles to electricity. Developing countries can jump an economic development stage and go straight to Network Society. This is analogous to jumping the investment in fixed copper telecommunications networks and installing cheaper, faster mobile phone networks.
Distribution: We use Google Drive for to distribute documents. We do provide a link to Google Drive folders for various countries and sectors. By clicking on the link, we are sent your request for access to the folder. The email address you use to make the request and the Google+ profile should inform us about you. We are keen to share and collaborate with people with an interest in the sector or country requested. If you do not have a Google+ profile or account, please use contact our people or email us using the contact us button on the left to arrange alternative or anonymous access.
Collaboration:We are keen to collaborate with local people with local knowledge in each country. Google Drive provides a means for collective editing and creation of documents in a single location.
Wisdom Networks enable all-inclusive citizen empowerment and democratisation across every sector. 100 times more addressable data means 10,000 times more patterns (or knowledge) and "a profound change in the economics of the world we live in".
Network Society empowers every person by organising every “thing” in Society in the “Internet of Everything" (IoE) into shared books, just like people already do with their social lives. Everyone can participate and contribute to every “thing”, everywhere, across every sector in society in real-time via their mobile devices. Network Society organises collective knowledge, collective governance and collective action in real-time. Network Society is “The App” that drives economic and social development across sectors and countries. Our sector pages provide comprehensive information including screenshots and community definitions (in IoE terms).
Sectors - Google Drive folder access
Due diligence - Google Drive folder access
Consumer Wisdom ($100 per subscriber) - 1m subscribers create $1.2bn in shareholder value
1m subscribers acquired in 2 years generates annual revenue of $100m yielding $70m in profit and creating more than $700m (Telco P/E of 13) to $1.2b (Internet P/E of 25) in shareholder value. 100k subscribers acquired over 2 years generates 10m in revenue yielding $7m in profit and creating more than $70m (Telco P/E of 13) to $120m (Internet P/E of 25) in shareholder value. This assumes ARPU consumer pricing of $100.
Additional information and explanation is available on our Wisdom Network financial model page.
Industrial Wisdom - ($1,000 per subscriber) - 1m subscribers creates $12bn in shareholder value
High value industries like Equity Market and Health could generate an ARPU of $1,000 per user. These could have a global audience to attract 1m subscribers. Simplistically, 1m subscribers create = $12bn in shareholder value.
Ventures - Google Drive folder access
What is your role in the Shift?
Read our ’16 point plan to achieve transition, wisdom, prosperity and peace’! Choose a country, sector or institution! Own your role in the transition! Interested in working with wisdom? Please join our LinkedIn Group or a community.
- Regular newsletter (meaningful content only)
- Access to our financial model template
- Access to social network groups in health, education, equity market, Networked Society and Global Wisdom. See contact page for details or our public groups.
- Add "Thinker, Wisdom Networks" project to your LinkedIn profile
- Intended for clients, their people and others actively working on a Wisdom Network project
- Producers assemble the people, software and business
- Private groups for collaboration
- Real-time access to "master" Wisdom Networks to provide demonstrations to third parties
- online and on-site support
- Add "Producer, Wisdom Networks" to your LinkedIn profile
- All the benefits of prior levels
- Private support from one of our people to help drive adoption of large numbers of people
- Discretion assured (unless otherwise agreed)
NOTE: Our inspiration for the titles Thinkers, Builders, Producers comes from here.
First Mover Advantage
First Mover Advantage will be critical. The "Third Industrial Revolution" means that a much smaller group of people achieve the same service sector outcomes with only a few countries providing these services for the global community. Any country could develop significant shareholder value, export revenue and prosperity by adding a "Third Industrial Revolution" strategy to their sectors. 30 Telecommunications companies (or one of them) are uniquely positioned to transform the lives of 76.1% of the global population in 2 years. Anyone that could assemble a community with a common interest could deploy a wisdom networks. Celebrities may in fact be the most effective in encouraging adoption and the use of wisdom networks across sectors and countries.
Our service offering: