If citizens, politicians and bureacrats sat down with a blank sheet of paper today, this is the 'Government' they would design for tomorrow. It is a quick, easy and comprehensive paradigm (or platform) shift using current technologies. Simply, every 'thing' in every sector across society has a virtual representation in a society-wide, blockchainified, massively scalable databases accessible to everyone. Wisdom Networks organise and focus the wisdom of crowds around every 'thing' in society, everywhere for everyone via mobile devices. The outcome is a real-time, Zero Marginal Cost, transparent and accessible Network Society that delivers a Third Industrial Revolution jump in productivity and quality of life for everyone. The crowd can begin with a small problem and expand to sector, country, region and the Global Village.
exchanges all 6 elements of wisdom between politicians, bureacrats, departments, industry and citizens in real-time via mobile devices by applying the Network Society development model. Zero Marginal Cost Networks (internet, massively scalable 'blockchainified' databases, wisdom networks, mobile devices, distributed apps, distributed databases, open source software etc) and the resulting Network Society development model offer a superior, efficient, effective global and costless means to organise society (sectors, countries and the Global Village) and focus community wisdom on society outcomes and a Minimum Life (or enhanced Basic Income) for everyone.
Enables the 3rd Industrial Revolution, distributed prosperity, distributed governance, government transformation, economic transformation, democratisation across every sector, all inclusive citizen empowerment, productivity, growth, prosperit6y and accelerates the Shift to Network Society.
Network Society unites people within a few networks. Industrial Economy divides people with millions of hierarchies.
Network Society consolidates all 8 types of capital underlying prosperity and 6 types of wisdom in a few networks to crowd create satisfaction and a Minimum Life (or enhanced Basic Income) for everyone at 'Zero Marginal cost', rather than exponential fragmentation, centralisation and high marginal cost of the Industrial Economy. Launch in 90-180 days. Transformation in 2-5 years.
Quickly switch between things, books, sectors, countries, languages ... only 3 clicks to participate or contribute to any 'thing' in the world!
Society growth is dynamic, driven by real-time citizen participation in open networks and anti-fragile
- The 'Industrial Economy' model for determining '(economic) growth' is planned and expanded by government and industry which organises money, infrastructure, hierarchy, centralised decision making, annual planning cycles and markets to determine society focus and expansion. The people in a Network Society drive Society Growth with real-time knowledge, planning, effort and broad consensus captured and applied in all 'Community of Common Interest' wisdom networks across society. Priorities, resource allocation, capital allocation, effort and outcomes are determined by real-time citizen activity (pseudo voting) across society in real-time networks.
- Any individual could download and deploy a wisdom network in 90-180 days to focus wisdom to focus local, national or global wisdom on community of common interest, society problem, need or challenge. Society Growth is dynamically with real-time citizen demand for network features, sector, country, regional and global networks satisfied by any individual creating a wisdom network in 90-180 days.
- Entrepreneurs, governments, telcos and industry build a supply of wisdom networks that present the people and society with opportunity for Society Growth. Wisdom Network demand (citizen participation and contribution) determines where society expands by prioritising features, functions, wisdom and effort amongst competing local, sector, country and global networks. Wisdom networks can be launched in 90-180 days and achieve local, sector, country or global transformation in 1-5 years.
- Rather than voting for between policies of two political parties, annual planning cycles and capital allocation based upon return on Investment, Society Growth is determined by real-time wisdom network demand (citizen participation and contribution) and supply (proposals to society by anyone) determines community consensus in real-time across sectors, countries and globally. The many (rather than the few) collectively determine the features, functions and growth path of society in Zero marginal Cost networks.
- In an Industrial Economy the economic and political spheres of society are separated, fragmented, batch processed and opaque. A Network Society integrates the political and economic spheres and makes them real-time, transparent and integrates what was previously divided, fragmented, batch processed and opaque. Network Society consolidates political and economic spheres into a single mesh network which is real-time, transparent, accessilble to all and driven by the people.
- Wisdom networks are the foundation for real-time people-driven Network Society. Government can focus on governance as the responsibility of organising society is returned to the people.
Fragile hierarchies and economies vs. Anti-fragile networks and society
- Human intervention centralises power and prosperity and fragments society amongst hierarchies. The result is the Industrial Economy and a fragile society. Industrial Economy neither adapts or gets stronger when stressed. It continually needs to be fixed and distortion, exponential complexity and inherent systemic risk inevitably leads to crisis and collapse.
- Zero Marginal Cost technologies and the resulting Network Society are antifragile. They get better over time, when stressed and when shocked (like nature). They are driven by people and the crowd creates stability, improvement and has neglible risk as a result of design and processes more closely reflecting nature. No single piece becomes too big or presents a risk that could ultimately cause the failure of society. The outcome is a simple person to person network (with 7bn people).
Network Democracy - real-time citizen participation across government, democracy and industry
Network Democracy is a subset of Network Society. Network Democracy is the combination of Government Wisdom, Governance Wisdom (Industry) and Democracy Wisdom. Network Society comprehensively empowers people across every sector within society. It also empowers people beyond their own activities. People in a Network Society can have a profound impact on global governance with citizen participation around the world. Network Society enables real-time citizen participation and contribution across government, industry, democracy and corporations. Rather than citizen participation with a single vote for a political party or a yes/no question, technology can enable citizens to participate and and contribute daily on individual issues in industry, government, democracy across any organisation, institution or global project.
A comprehensive description is available from the article: Network Democracy: restoring the balance with real-time, comprehensive citizen participation across government, democracy and industry
One network could provide comprehensive citizen participation, governance, transparency, wisdom and access to government and industry. Stage 1 would deliver Government Wisdom with a specific focus on collective governance. Stage 2 could deliver broader citizen participation. Stage 3 could deliver build on collective government wisdom and include the democratic process. Additional stages could include industry governance and other aspects of society.
To understand wisdom and Network Society, you must read 'Country' page first
Sectors are a subset of the Network Society. Each sector is a subset of the Network Society. Within a Network Society, sectors and countries use a common method ( things = books = sectors = countries = global village) to exchange wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge wisdom). There are exponential benefits from using a common method of exchanging wisdom across individuals, families, sectors, countries, regions and the global village, rather than fragmenting wisdom and sectors using an Industrial Economy model. Network Society development model enables citizens to actively participate in sector governance and service delivery within the community, rather than citizen non-participation because sector governance and service delivery is isolated in hierarchies outside the community.
NOTE: Country pages provide a comprehensive introduction to the Network Society development model. Sector pages only offer brief extracts and some sector specific content. To understand wisdom, you MUST READ a country page for a comprehensive overview of the Network Society development model.
Collective Wisdom of Government
Government Wisdom is a subset of Network Society. presents an opportunity to achieve a rapid increase in productivity, accessibility, transparency, accountability (including reducing corruption) and citizen participation in Society. The focus within this article is government governance, decision-making and collaboration.
Government Wisdom comes “Over the Top” and links to governance “things” within the Internet of Everything (IoE) across government departments and agencies. It acts as an aggregator of information, but also reveals knowledge and coordinates action toward outcomes. All “things” that embody government can be defined in a single page. Everyone, anywhere can accces every “thing” within government.
The following screenshot of the Government Wisdom application shows what government looks like when reduced to things.
Unlimited combinations created quickly by anybody
Every aspect of government can be reduced to things and books. Things across can be combined into books in an exponential number of ways for multiple purposes. Things can be combined in dynamic ways in unlimited combination. You can see how things are connected. This means that knowledge and outcomes can be achieved by simply creating, viewing or things on mobile devices.
The government is reduced to things and books which can be shared with other bureaucrats and citizens. With every thing accessible to everyone everywhere, there is a profound impact upon productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, participation within and beyond government.
Government Wisdom examples:
- Bureaucrat books: each government executives maintains a book which includes a variety of “things” which they must publish. Potential things include personal governance report, expenses, conflicts of interest, projects, policies, polls, etc. The things defined each book can be unlimited.
- Procurement: all things in procurement processes across government can be revealed and collective contribution and effort organised.
- Collective governance, decision making and action: policy or resolution things can be published. Contribution and discussion takes place. A poll is undertaken on the policy. Tasks are assigned a project plan “things” published to focus the wisdom of the community.
- participatory policy making: citizens could participate in policy formulation (discussions, tasks, collaboration)
Citizen Wisdom: participation and contribution
Government Wisdom would allow anyone to participate and contribute to any “thing”, any where in real time. This includes all “things” in government. This might be government governance documents (meetings, resolutions, policies). It could also be “things” outside of government in the community. Citizens could create a "thing" that refers to a hole in the road and assign a tasks to a local council maintenance person.
Citizen participation and contribution examples:
- Participatory budgeting: policy thing can be published. Contribution and discussion takes place. A poll is undertaken on the budget. Tasks are assigned a project plan “things” published to focus the wisdom of the crowd.
- participatory financial and governance statements: financial statement “things” are made available. Contribution and discussion takes place. A poll is undertaken on the budget. Tasks are assigned a project plan “things” published to focus the wisdom of the crowd.
- Citizen initiative to address local issues: a citizen may identify a local issue (ie; a hole in the road). The citizen uses their mobile phone to create a maintenance thing with date, location and photo of the issue. This thing is shared with the local council or bureaucrat directly. The bureaucrat assigns a task “thing” to someone (citizen or government employee). The task appears on the assigned persons mobile device for action. The person completes the task and everyone is notified of its completion. The status of the maintenance thing is available for everyone to review or action.
- Natural disasters: a disaster could be collectively discovered, managed and effort focused with a use of “things” and books crowd created during the disaster by government, NGO’s, citizens and other members of the public. The things that could be created would be the location and condition of each person needing medical treatment, water demand, food demand, electricity grid rectification, disease outbreaks. All this could be gathered using mobile devices in the field. Temporary mobile networks can be created fast across a vast area in the event that existing mobile infrastructure was damaged by the disaster.
Introduction documents (Stage 3)
Wisdom Networks enable "The Third Industrial Revolution" and accelerate The Shift from Industrial Economy (candles) to Network Society (electricity). The documents outline the use of wisdom networks to achieve the "1 [Country]" objectives of "Government Transformation" and "Economic Transformation". The [Country] Wisdom Network pursues Economic Transformation. The [Country] Government Wisdom pursues Government Transformation.
Our introduction documentation consists of 5 documents. Two encompass Economic Transformation. Two encompass Government Transformation. Current versions can always be downloaded from the links provided.
The five documents are:
- a letter providing an overview of, and links to, key documents organised in two separate themes - Economic Transformation and Government Transformation (approx 2 pages)
- a [Country] Wisdom Network Introduction letter (PDF ; approx 6 pages)
- the [Country] Wisdom Network presentation (PDF ; approx 60 slides)
- The [Country] Government Wisdom introduction letter (PDF ; approximately 4 pages)
- The [Country] Government Wisdom presentation (PDF ; approximately 50 slides)
Giant hierarchies are anomalies in economic history ... Wisdom Networks are what comes next!
Comms Day conference presentation
Predicting prosperity - The Atlas of Human complexity is most accurate predictor of country prosperity
Productive Knowledge is the pathway to global or country prosperity. It is the best available predictor of any countries prosperity. It is time to rethink Productive Knowledge and break it out of ‘physical’ prison of the Industrial Economy. We can achieve greater prosperity with significantly less resources by using a Network Society development model. A country's ranking in the Atlas of Human Complexity is the most accurate predictor of a country's prosperity. If Productive Knowledge is virtual, that knowledge can drive export revenue for countries in previously imprisoned domestic sectors.
3 steps to national prosperity
The Network Society organises Productive Knowledge virtually and achieves greater productivity with significantly less resources. The first step is to organise wisdom within country. The second step is to organise wisdom regionally. The third step is to choose a vertical in which the country has a competitive advantage and derive export earnings by organising a global sector.
People can earn income by contributing to local or international wisdom networks across all sectors within countries or around the world. Virtual customers increase demand. Virtual workers increase supply. Network Society facilitates both the export of wisdom (virtual customers) and the import of wisdom (virtual workers and virtual immigration).
Exporting Wisdom (virtual customers) - drive prosperity by organising every "thing" around the world
Virtual customers across every sector drive economic growth faster. Network Soceity captures the participation and contribution of everyone around the world. Virtual customers in international markets drive local demand.
Importing Wisdom (virtual workers) - virtual immigration drives prosperity
A 'more with less' or deflationary environment, means GDP contracts even though society is better off. Prices have simply got lower. However, governments need nominal increases in GDP to boost tax revenue and keep debt serviceable. Immigation boosts nominal GDP in a deflationary environment, but timeframes are long and infrastructure and other costs are expensive. Network Society provides the opportunity for virtual immigration. People around the world can participate in any country's Network Society via sector and country networks. Service professionals across every sector can participate and contribute to any "thing" anywhere around the world. Virtual immigration into a Network Society boosts prosperity immediately without the costs.
Economic development (in pursuit of prosperity) will focus on securing virtual participation and contribution in a Network Society. Economic and social development will be driven by virtual platforms in the future.
Estonia has a population of 1.3m people. Estonia recently implemented an e-residency program aimed at securing 10m virtual immigrants, customers or workers by 2025. In this instance, first mover advantage is an important consideration. Even Estonia could run a global health service, for example, just by running the network that brings virtual customers and virtual workers together in a countrty or sector wisdom network. The majority of participants could reside outside Estonia. If Estonia achieves its objective, it will have a physical population of 1.3m and a virtual population of 11.3m to drive prosperity.
The path to learn about wisdom
We suggest the following stages to learn about wisdom:
- Stage 1 (Introduction): Our Home page provides an executive summary or elevator pitch. It provides a quick summary of the 4 Shifts that drive prosperity in the 21st Century (Silk Road/Eurasia, distributed structures, the social commons, Network Society), membership levels, sectors, featured posts and selected videos.
- Stage 2 (media): We would encourage you to review our other media which includes Featured posts (approximately 40), presentations and videos. For convenience, we have bundled this content into Flipboards (or magazines) for each sector, and for some countries. Some country Flipbooks are restricted to private audiences. Flipbooks mean you can review the content in a magazine layout on your mobile device. Our Featured posts are assembled around a theme of Network Society, economic development and the pursuit of prosperity.
- Stage 3 (Detailed introduction): We have prepared specific landing pages which list every “thing” for sectors and countries. Our country pages includes access to detailed “introduction documents”. There are initial introduction documents for more than a 15+ countries. Communities are offered in countries and sectors for you to stay up to date, participate and ask questions.
- Stage 4 (due diligence): Our due diligence section is intended to provide business plan templates, financial models, technology overviews for those interested in deployment.
- Stage 5 (Ventures and collaboration): We support ventures using collaboration software, online training and services.
Equity Market Wisdom: Global crowd created innovation, research, multi-stage capital allocation and problem solving
Equity Market Wisdom crowd creates innovation, ventures, SME’s, public companies, capital allocation, governance, market transparency, meritocracy and market access globally. A single platform could provide a global functioning equity market and innovation system. This platform could be based anywhere and connect market participants (companies, advisers, investors, regulators and other stakeholders) globally.
Equity Market Wisdom provides an efficient and effective platform for the private sector allocation of capital. A complementary Humanitarian Wisdom platform provides an innovative global approach to humanitarian assistance. Equity Market Wisdom also provides foundation for collectively solving challenges confronting humanity. The global community could focus wisdom on Global issues identifies by the United Nations, UN's Eight Millennium development goals, UN's '17 goals to transform our world' and specific issues in specific countries or sectors. Additional information is available at Equity Market Wisdom.
Economic renaissance of a scale not seen in a century
The Industrial Economy development model is obsolete. In the final stages of the Industrial Economy, the obsolescence follows a predictable and escalating path of conflict, crisis, collapse and war. The world has been reduced to win-lose scenarios and wealth transfers by money printing (or Quantitative easing), debt, debt defaults, bail-outs using taxpayer money, insolvent financial institutions, bail-ins using citizen bank deposits, declining real incomes, chronic trade deficits, chronic government deficits, bankrupt governments (debt/GDP > 65%) and war.
Within this turmoil, China, Russia and Eurasia are building the New Silk Road, the largest driver of economic and social development this century and described as "economic renaissance of a scale not seen in a century". Inevitable evolution, the New Silk Road and the Network Society development model all contribute to a global community that returns to wealth creation (redefined as collective prosperity, collective satisfaction and collective wisdom), win-win scenarios and peace.
What is beginning to emerge in what we in the West have egoistically termed the East, is construction, building new great projects to uplift a sector of mankind ignored for more that a thousand years. This transformative positive motion is what, if anything, will save our humankind from the mass death and destruction some in the West so devoutly wish for us.
China is moving forward with an impressive array of major international infrastructure projects, including with Russia and the other states of the Eurasian Economic Union, even on to the European Union. Beijing is, with customary Chinese speed, linking its economy by land and by sea lanes to all Eurasia, from the East China Sea to the Black Sea, from the Malacca Strait to the Gulf of Finland, to Piraeus in the eastern Mediterranean.
Little wonder that Washington and the American oligarchs fear they are losing control of the world. China, especially in concert with Russia and the Eurasian states are leading an economic renaissance of a scale not seen in more than a century.
The response of Washington is to offer the world a pathetic Smörgåsbord of wars–wars in the Middle East, wars in Ukraine, political destabilization of Brazil’s President who works closely with China and Russia in the BRICS group of major developing countries. They reply with Color Revolution regime-change wars everywhere imaginable from Uzbekistan to Macedonia, to Venezuela and beyond. The contrast is unavoidable for anyone caring to look. For my side, I infinitely prefer the peaceful building projects to the destroying ones.
Silk Road Wisdom - driving prosperity through participation in the worlds largest economic development project
The New Silk Road is the most significant and influential economic development project of the 21st Century. It will define and reshape the relationships and trade between all countries going forward. China’s New Silk Road promises prosperity across Eurasia. It will probably be the number one driver of prosperity for the world in the 21st Century. It is a multi-decade, multi-trillion dollar project physically touching 65 countries and 4.4 billion people with funding from a new regional development bank controlled by BRICS member states.
Country Wisdom Networks could facilitate participation by a country in the Silk Road with a significant impact on a country's economic development and prosperity over the next decades.
Silk Road Wisdom applies the Network Society development model to crowd create a global community to organise, participate and contribute to the New Silk Road project. The New Silk Road could deliver global prosperity faster and wider. It could be a focus and inspiration for people within a country and all around the world.
Humanitarian Wisdom is a subset of Network Society and a profound opportunity to reconstruct a failed states, countries, sectors or societies fast. A Network Society provided by a country, telecommunications company, NGO, celebrity or other community could reconstruct failed states, countries, sectors by simply adopting that crisis country within their own Network Society platform. The result would be crisis country reconstruction in months (cold start) or weeks (warm start). Only one model Network Society is required to provide any failed state with the opportunity to reconstruct in much shorter timeframes than those offered by the Industrial Economy development model.
MORE: Humanitarian Wisdom
Our groups pursue wisdom (not irrationality or dysfunction)
Our Groups pursue Wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge, wisdom). The purpose of our groups is to organise wisdom for each community of common interest - countries, sectors or explore new applications. Wiser groups are separated from irrational ones with 4 key attributes (diversity of opinion, independence, decentralisation, aggregation) and the 8 conjectures capture the 'wisdom of crowds' approach. Our groups will be moderated (people banned and comments removed) where wisdom is not contributed. Groups are not a place for irrationality, they are a place for constructive statements that genuinely explore the potential of a wisdom network in achieving prosperity within a community of common interest. Why you think something is exponentially more valuable than what you you think. Unprofessional, unconstructive or worthless contribution will result in comments removed and members removed from the group.
We aim to provide a safe productive place for all stakeholders in society to develop wisdom about the possibility of a wisdom network in achieving community outcomes. With this in mind, we have established groups in Google+, Facebook and specific country networks. Some are public, some are private with strict rules regarding confidentiality. We can not advance wisdom without groups, but all groups must pursue wisdom. Your participation in groups should be considered an enhanced private conversation in a community with a common interest in achieving wisdom within a specific community. Groups also provide the means to achieve global wisdom in our content (introduction documents, countries and sectors) by harnessing global and local wisdom across the world. Our groups are listed here. Our Google Drive folders are listed here.
NOTE:To be accepted, each member's profile must include a photo and must reveal how they can contribute wisdom to the group.
Our people contribute wisdom in our, or your, groups (not evangelism)
We can also participate in private groups established for specific purposes.Our team would be pleased to participate in groups established by others. Please contact us if you would like one of Our people to participate and contribute in a group established by you. Our people will always focus on the applicability of Wisdom Networks given the unique attributes of a specific community of common interest. We will not evangelise. We aim to contribute and encourage the creation of wisdom. If we don’t contribute ‘wisdom’ to your group, then we would expect our comments and people to be removed as well.
If you want to include Google Plus Community Badges on your web site, please see this Google Badge page.
Network Society is a mesh (or pyramid) of linked country, sector and global Wisdom Networks
Each network seamlessly integrates with others to crowd create a mesh of people, their devices and things in the Internet of Everything (IoE)
20 minute video introduction
Wisdom Networks accelerate the Shift from Industrial Economy to Network Society. This is analogous of a shift from candles to electricity. Developing countries can jump an economic development stage and go straight to Network Society. This is analogous to jumping the investment in fixed copper telecommunications networks and installing cheaper, faster mobile phone networks.
Distribution: We use Google Drive for to distribute documents. We do provide a link to Google Drive folders for various countries and sectors. By clicking on the link, we are sent your request for access to the folder. The email address you use to make the request and the Google+ profile should inform us about you. We are keen to share and collaborate with people with an interest in the sector or country requested. If you do not have a Google+ profile or account, please use contact our people or email us using the contact us button on the left to arrange alternative or anonymous access.
Collaboration:We are keen to collaborate with local people with local knowledge in each country. Google Drive provides a means for collective editing and creation of documents in a single location.
Wisdom Networks enable all-inclusive citizen empowerment and democratisation across every sector. 100 times more addressable data means 10,000 times more patterns (or knowledge) and "a profound change in the economics of the world we live in".
Network Society empowers every person by organising every “thing” in Society in the “Internet of Everything" (IoE) into shared books, just like people already do with their social lives. Everyone can participate and contribute to every “thing”, everywhere, across every sector in society in real-time via their mobile devices. Network Society organises collective knowledge, collective governance and collective action in real-time. Network Society is “The App” that drives economic and social development across sectors and countries. Our sector pages provide comprehensive information including screenshots and community definitions (in IoE terms).
Sectors - Google Drive folder access
Due diligence - Google Drive folder access
Consumer Wisdom ($100 per subscriber) - 1m subscribers create $1.2bn in shareholder value
1m subscribers acquired in 2 years generates annual revenue of $100m yielding $70m in profit and creating more than $700m (Telco P/E of 13) to $1.2b (Internet P/E of 25) in shareholder value. 100k subscribers acquired over 2 years generates 10m in revenue yielding $7m in profit and creating more than $70m (Telco P/E of 13) to $120m (Internet P/E of 25) in shareholder value. This assumes ARPU consumer pricing of $100.
Additional information and explanation is available on our Wisdom Network financial model page.
Industrial Wisdom - ($1,000 per subscriber) - 1m subscribers creates $12bn in shareholder value
High value industries like Equity Market and Health could generate an ARPU of $1,000 per user. These could have a global audience to attract 1m subscribers. Simplistically, 1m subscribers create = $12bn in shareholder value.
Ventures - Google Drive folder access
What is your role in the Shift?
Read our ’16 point plan to achieve transition, wisdom, prosperity and peace’! Choose a country, sector or institution! Own your role in the transition! Interested in working with wisdom? Please join our LinkedIn Group or a community.
- Regular newsletter (meaningful content only)
- Access to our financial model template
- Access to social network groups in health, education, equity market, Networked Society and Global Wisdom. See contact page for details or our public groups.
- Add "Thinker, Wisdom Networks" project to your LinkedIn profile
- Intended for clients, their people and others actively working on a Wisdom Network project
- Producers assemble the people, software and business
- Private groups for collaboration
- Real-time access to "master" Wisdom Networks to provide demonstrations to third parties
- online and on-site support
- Add "Producer, Wisdom Networks" to your LinkedIn profile
- All the benefits of prior levels
- Private support from one of our people to help drive adoption of large numbers of people
- Discretion assured (unless otherwise agreed)
NOTE: Our inspiration for the titles Thinkers, Builders, Producers comes from here.
First Mover Advantage
First Mover Advantage will be critical. The "Third Industrial Revolution" means that a much smaller group of people achieve the same service sector outcomes with only a few countries providing these services for the global community. Any country could develop significant shareholder value, export revenue and prosperity by adding a "Third Industrial Revolution" strategy to their sectors. 30 Telecommunications companies (or one of them) are uniquely positioned to transform the lives of 76.1% of the global population in 2 years. Anyone that could assemble a community with a common interest could deploy a wisdom networks. Celebrities may in fact be the most effective in encouraging adoption and the use of wisdom networks across sectors and countries.
Our service offering: