3 minute pitch … our concise Wisdom Networks and Network Society summary
Our 3 minute pitch
There is a very fast way for communities, countries and the global community to achieve economic and government transformation and empower everyone, everywhere. We propose a platform change to a Network Society organised on sector, country and global wisdom networks. We can transform every country and create the Global Village in 2 to 5 years with as few as 50 wisdom networks.
Here’s an example of your morning in a Network Society.
You take a picture of a hole in the road, create a maintenance ‘thing’ and a local government worker fixes it later that day.
A ‘school report’ thing is added to your child’s education book - you have an immediate discussion with your wife and the teacher.
A ‘blood test result’ thing is added to your health book - your doctor provides an immediate comment.
Your local politician adds a policy thing to his politician book and you and everyone else comment and vote on the same day.
You serve a role as a director, manager or executive in 5 different organisations and multiple things are posted across human resources, finance and governance books that receive your immediate contribution.
A Capital Raising book for your startup yesterday receives an enquiry from an investor in Finland today.
You are empowered to assemble any thing in any wisdom book and organise the wisdom and effort of a global crowd to earn income, assist others, drive the growth of society or life for your family.
What used to take months and weeks, now takes minutes and hours … because every ‘thing’ and a global community is literally at your fingertips on your mobile.
Network Society is exponentially more efficient and effective. Network Society achieve 3 times more life and output for citizens than the Industrial Economy. The Industrial Economy’s centralised structures centralise power and prosperity at a very high marginal cost. Only distributed person to person structures distribute power and prosperity to everyone, provide complete transparency, and empower every person to contribute to every thing in real-time at Zero Marginal Cost. Network Society pursues Society Growth (not just economic growth) and delivers a boost in life and productivity for everyone around the globe. It can be launched in 90-180 days and transform every country and create the Global Village in 2-5 years.
Bucky Fuller remarked: 'You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete' . Let’s go build something new! Join us at www.wisdom.to/countries.
For your convenience, we have included some additional content below.
Network Society vision/purpose: collective wisdom, prosperity and satisfaction
- VISION/PURPOSE: The meaning of 'life' and Purpose of Society is collective wisdom, prosperity and satisfaction. ‘More with less’ Evolution delivers this life and purpose (by default), but it's delayed by ‘Trapped Transition’ (10-50 years). Wisdom Networks and ‘Global Village’ delivers it (by design with ‘Punctuated Reform’) with 50 networks in 2- 5 years.
- COLLECTIVE WISDOM is the successive accumulation of the 6 elements of wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge, wisdom) by individuals, countries and globally
- COLLECTIVE PROSPERITY is the successive accumulation of the 8 types of capital by individuals, countries and globally
- COLLECTIVE SATISFACTION is the successive accumulation and satisfaction of human needs (originally identified by Maslow) by individuals, countries and globally
- SOCIETY GROWTH: The purpose of a Network Society is to maximise 'Society Growth' by maximising collective wisdom, collective prosperity and collective satisfaction at ‘Zero Marginal Cost‘ in sectors, countries and institutions around the world for the benefit of people.
- NETWORK SOCIETY VISION: The vision of a Network Society is to accelerate the ‘More with less’ evolution that is crowd creating a ‘Global Village’ by replacing local, centralised vertical hierarchies with a 50+ global, distributed, horizontal networks across sectors and countries over 2-5 years.
- NETWORK SOCIETY PURPOSE: The purpose of a Network Society is to organise the ‘things’ of society, collective wisdom, collective prosperity and collective satisfaction at 'Zero Marginal Cost' in sectors and countries around the world for the benefit of people.
- INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY PURPOSE: The purpose of an Industrial Economy is to monetise societies ‘things’, centralise material/financial capital, centralise power and focus centralised power and capital for the benefit of government, industries, few countries and few individuals.
- INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY VISION: The vision of Industrial Economy is materialism, survival, confusion, low utilisation, maximum consumption, fragmentation and inequality.
Everyone has a role to play in a country, sector or institution to drive 'Punctuated Reform' and transition to achieve 'Global Village in 2 years!
R. Buckminster Fuller quotes:
Humanity is now experiencing history's most difficult evolutionary transformation. (1983)
Neither the great political or financial powers of the world nor the population in general realize that the engineering-chemical-electronic revolution now makes it possible to produce many more technical devices with ever less material. We can now take care of everybody at a higher standard of living than anybody has ever known. It does not have to be “you or me,” so selfishness is unnecessary and war is obsolete. This has never been done before. Only twelve years ago technology reached the point where this could be done. Since then it has made it ever so much easier to do.
'Dear reader, traditional human power structures and their reign of darkness are about to be rendered obsolete.'
Whether it is to be Utopia or Oblivion will be a touch-and-go relay race right up to the final moment. . . . Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in Universe (1981)
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
The youth of humanity all around our planet are intuitively revolting from all sovereignties and political ideologies. The youth of Earth are moving intuitively toward an utterly classless, raceless, omnicooperative, omniworld humanity. Children freed of the ignorantly founded educational traditions and exposed only to their spontaneously summoned, computer-stored and -distributed outflow of reliable-opinion-purged, experimentally verified data, shall indeed lead society to its happy egress from all misinformedly conceived, fearfully and legally imposed, and physically enforced customs of yesterday. They can lead all humanity into omnisuccessful survival as well as entrance into an utterly new era of human experience in an as-yet and ever-will-be fundamentally mysterious Universe.
Basic Income (Industrial Economy survival) vs. Minimum Life (Network Society contribution
An Industrial Economy reduces a person’s (potential) life to materialism, confusion, isolation and survival and the prospect of a ‘basic income’ (for unemployment or retirement) that an Industrial Economy can not afford. This is not life. A Network Society empowers every individual with collective prosperity (beyond materialism), collective satisfaction and collective wisdom in a highly productive society structure that can not only fund a ‘Basic Income’, but also motivates individuals with a bonus from contribution to ‘things’ and the opportunity to contribute to any individual or society purpose in any sector or country. A comprehensive and detailed explanation is available here.
Network Society plan: Punctuated Reform crowd creates 'Global Village' in 2 years
'Punctuated Reform' (1 page plan) crowd creates 'Global Village' and restores evolution, 'The Shift', wisdom, prosperity and peace. It's a plan to escape 'Trapped Transition' and migrate from Industrial Economy (centralised stagnation) to Network Society (distributed prosperity).
Third Industrial Revolution - only by restructuring human time and attention
Industrial Revolutions mean the world achieves so much more with so much less. The First Industrial Revolution was a 600 hundred fold increase in productivity in agriculture. At one time 25% of the population produced the food for a few hundred million people. Now, 1% of the population produces all the food for 7 billion. A small number of countries produce food for the world. The Second Industrial Revolution resulted in a handful of countries producing most of the industrial goods for the world. China and Germany come to mind. The Third Industrial Revolution brings a rapid jump in productivity in services with more services produced through global or coutnry platforms using less people. The 'more with less' evolution is occurring by default and we are witnessing increasing unemployment. New sectors or opportunities for contribution need to be created for the displaced. The impact of the Third Industrial Revolution is profound and can only be achieved by restructuring human time and attention.
Network Society double, triple or quadruple productivity of every employee by restructuring human time and attention… sources include reclaiming travel time, reclaiming identified wasted time, reclaiming unproductive work time and gamification.
Network Society also captures effort outside hierarchies and across the world which means Global Village' lifts human potential output from 2.5% (in an Industrial Economy) to 23.5% ( using Network Society development model). Network Society can produce 9 times more than the Industrial Economy development model. It achieves this by (1) increasing individual productive time, (2) capturing wisdom beyond the boundary of the hierarchy and (3) capturing wisdom around the world.