Network Society vision/purpose: collective wisdom, prosperity and satisfaction
- VISION/PURPOSE: The meaning of 'life' and Purpose of Society is collective wisdom, prosperity and satisfaction. ‘More with less’ Evolution delivers this life and purpose (by default), but it's delayed by ‘Trapped Transition’ (10-50 years). Wisdom Networks and ‘Global Village’ delivers it (by design with ‘Punctuated Reform’) with 50 networks in 2- 5 years.
- COLLECTIVE WISDOM is the successive accumulation of the 6 elements of wisdom (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge, wisdom) by individuals, countries and globally
- COLLECTIVE PROSPERITY is the successive accumulation of the 8 types of capital by individuals, countries and globally
- COLLECTIVE SATISFACTION is the successive accumulation and satisfaction of human needs (originally identified by Maslow) by individuals, countries and globally
- SOCIETY GROWTH: The purpose of a Network Society is to maximise 'Society Growth' by maximising collective wisdom, collective prosperity and collective satisfaction at ‘Zero Marginal Cost‘ in sectors, countries and institutions around the world for the benefit of people.
- NETWORK SOCIETY VISION: The vision of a Network Society is to accelerate the ‘More with less’ evolution that is crowd creating a ‘Global Village’ by replacing local, centralised vertical hierarchies with a 50+ global, distributed, horizontal networks across sectors and countries over 2-5 years.
- NETWORK SOCIETY PURPOSE: The purpose of a Network Society is to organise the ‘things’ of society, collective wisdom, collective prosperity and collective satisfaction at 'Zero Marginal Cost' in sectors and countries around the world for the benefit of people.
- INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY PURPOSE: The purpose of an Industrial Economy is to monetise societies ‘things’, centralise material/financial capital, centralise power and focus centralised power and capital for the benefit of government, industries, few countries and few individuals.
- INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY VISION: The vision of Industrial Economy is materialism, survival, confusion, low utilisation, maximum consumption, fragmentation and inequality.
Everyone has a role to play in a country, sector or institution to drive 'Punctuated Reform' and transition to achieve 'Global Village in 2 years!
R. Buckminster Fuller quotes:
Humanity is now experiencing history's most difficult evolutionary transformation. (1983)
Neither the great political or financial powers of the world nor the population in general realize that the engineering-chemical-electronic revolution now makes it possible to produce many more technical devices with ever less material. We can now take care of everybody at a higher standard of living than anybody has ever known. It does not have to be “you or me,” so selfishness is unnecessary and war is obsolete. This has never been done before. Only twelve years ago technology reached the point where this could be done. Since then it has made it ever so much easier to do.
'Dear reader, traditional human power structures and their reign of darkness are about to be rendered obsolete.'
Whether it is to be Utopia or Oblivion will be a touch-and-go relay race right up to the final moment. . . . Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in Universe (1981)
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
The youth of humanity all around our planet are intuitively revolting from all sovereignties and political ideologies. The youth of Earth are moving intuitively toward an utterly classless, raceless, omnicooperative, omniworld humanity. Children freed of the ignorantly founded educational traditions and exposed only to their spontaneously summoned, computer-stored and -distributed outflow of reliable-opinion-purged, experimentally verified data, shall indeed lead society to its happy egress from all misinformedly conceived, fearfully and legally imposed, and physically enforced customs of yesterday. They can lead all humanity into omnisuccessful survival as well as entrance into an utterly new era of human experience in an as-yet and ever-will-be fundamentally mysterious Universe.
Basic Income (Industrial Economy survival) vs. Minimum Life (Network Society contribution
An Industrial Economy reduces a person’s (potential) life to materialism, confusion, isolation and survival and the prospect of a ‘basic income’ (for unemployment or retirement) that an Industrial Economy can not afford. This is not life. A Network Society empowers every individual with collective prosperity (beyond materialism), collective satisfaction and collective wisdom in a highly productive society structure that can not only fund a ‘Basic Income’, but also motivates individuals with a bonus from contribution to ‘things’ and the opportunity to contribute to any individual or society purpose in any sector or country. A comprehensive and detailed explanation is available here.